Honest and dependable accountant that you can rely on to get the job done, with a strong background in taxation, auditing, and business advisory services.
• Tax Strategist: Helped clients with Federal, State, and City income taxes by making sure that the client took deductions they were entitled too, as well as advising clients on tax planning strategies.
• Expert Communicator: My philosophy when talking to businesses is to keep it simple, and make sure to express main points in easy to understand language that saves the client time whilst enabling them to make the best decisions for their business.
• Adding Value: Instead of a cookie cutter approach to solving a client’s problem, I've created customizable solutions that empower clients giving them the ability to handle challenges when it comes to tax compliance and bookkeeping.
Specialties: • Individual Taxation (1040)
• Partnership Taxation (1065)
• C Corp / S Corp Taxation (1120 / 1120S)
• Non-Profit Taxation (990)
• Employment Taxes (941, 940, and State Equivalents)
• Sales Tax (New York City, New York State)
• Audit / Reviews / Compilations of small to medium sized organizations both in the profit and non-profit domains.
• Business start-up, contract negotiation, royalty agreements, financial projections, and forecasts.
• Bookkeeping: Expert user of Quickbooks Online, Intuit Payroll, Xero, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks, Outright, Quicken, Mint, MAS 90, and Lawson.